Arisen

HomeHome   HomeAP List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Howdy again

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grumlin
Vanguard Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:51 am    Post subject: Howdy again Reply with quote

Hey folks. I wanted to take a minute to re-introduce myself to you.

I have been a family member of WoW Arisen for a long time with some very quiet, seldom active low level alts for a long time now.

I was invited by Ylvellil and Ladel, as we are old friends who spent a lot of time in EQ together. (They also happen to live about 20 min from my parents coincidently).

In addition, I had been one of the most active officers in Arisen Vanguard for the first couple of years - I know, I am very patient to stick with VG in those early times.

For the last several months, I have been leveling a warrior (currently prot spec) on Doomhammer, and last night reached lvl 80. Got my guild invite and now the work begins.

Leveling as a tank is fast. 2 second queues. Therefore, I am 80, but have much work to do. Lots of faction, lots of gear grinding, lots of saving money for dual spec, cold weather and fast flying and maxing my tradeskills - (not bad, in the 300s in mining, 200s in engineering, 300s cooking and first aid).

I'll be fairly active for the forseeable future, so anytime you feel like slumming in reg instances with alts and like to be patient with a very non-twinked tank, I'd love the company and help getting viable.

Just as a side note, the ultimate plan is to be dual spec'd prot/fury.

Thanks and I look forward to gaming with you. Look me up, my name is Gnorp.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arisen Forum Index -> Public Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: