Arisen

HomeHome   HomeAP List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vanguard Dead?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramuth
Vanguard Officer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:08 pm    Post subject: Vanguard Dead? Reply with quote

Hey all haven't been into online gaming since my son was born pretty much. Don't see me getting into it again for a long time. I have a second on the way. My 2 year old will be playing games with me soon enough though lol. I see Vanguard merged servers or something sue to low population. Arisen have a guild still in Vanguard or has everyone pretty much bailed on it? Whats the new hot MMO out there people may be trying out in the near future? I may get and and play casually.
Extundo Fas lv 49 Peacemaker Cleric
Maligo lv 20 Dread Knight
Sparus lv 20 Disciple
Shamany lv 15 Rakurr Shaman
Fredrich
Vanguard Officer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ramuth. The person that I know plays still is Durich but not sure if he is still or not...has been a month or two since i last talked to him.

Im playing EQ2 again with an old guild mate. There are several games that look nice and follow them but im not letting the hype get over me. Rift of Telara is the one I like the look of the best.
Zarithar Savageclaw
Founding Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://swtor.com/

The only one I am even vaguely interested in besides Cataclysm. I've been playing alot of console/single player games lately to get my fix... Dragon Age, Borderlands, and Red Dead Redemption were all a blast.
Pasanine
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanguard is going to 1 server in July I think... that should say enough. Awesome game, not enough population to keep it going for me.. however they do keep adding content to it.

I may pop into EQ2 again or even EQ1 but I dont think I can muster the time to play any MMO fulltime. I have been thinking about playing wow more but everynight I sit down and fall ahsleep. To many late hours to pay for to many trips to Las Vegas....

"I play hockey and I fornicate, 'cause those are the two most fun things to do in cold weather." -'Skank' Marden:Mystery, Alaska
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arisen Forum Index -> Public Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: