Arisen

HomeHome   HomeAP List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Star trek online open beta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arisen Forum Index -> Other Games: Public Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gkar
Registered Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: Star trek online open beta Reply with quote

anyone in beta?

mine is downloading, will be all night from the looks of it
Everquest Next Landmark - Gkar
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beldarp
Registered Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm installing now, will check it out. i'm not a huge trek fan, but i do like the series, worth trying

"Since probability is multiplicative and multiplication is commutative whether the guaranteed event (1.0) or the random event (0.x) happens first it is irrelevant and you can't say either is better or worse. " -Wilibus
Boze
Registered Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been playing for about a week now. Very different idea, could be cool if one gets past all the hiccups and lag.
Registered Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have really liked it. as you said its different.

its a bit more complex than i thought it would be.... but its so cool to kill klingons
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beldarp
Registered Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i liked it as well. it was a refreshing change of pace from wow, but i think there missions could get old pretty fast.

alot of explore this sector, or beam down to a planet (they all look the same) and find some thing.

i did like having control of your own ship, and recruiting officers and an away team, and managing their skills. never made it past lieutenant, so i could not promote any of them.

I don't think i'll pick up the retail copy though. maybe after it matures alot more

"Since probability is multiplicative and multiplication is commutative whether the guaranteed event (1.0) or the random event (0.x) happens first it is irrelevant and you can't say either is better or worse. " -Wilibus
Gkar
Registered Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beldarp wrote:
i liked it as well. it was a refreshing change of pace from wow, but i think there missions could get old pretty fast.

alot of explore this sector, or beam down to a planet (they all look the same) and find some thing.

i did like having control of your own ship, and recruiting officers and an away team, and managing their skills. never made it past lieutenant, so i could not promote any of them.

I don't think i'll pick up the retail copy though. maybe after it matures alot more

i would concur on that assesment, it could use a bit more overall, but not a bad start. just ahve to wait to see if there servers can handle the load. when it goes live
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arisen Forum Index -> Other Games: Public Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: