Arisen

HomeHome   HomeAP List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trial Keys - Trial Island

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pasanine
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Trial Keys - Trial Island Reply with quote

Vanguard is due to release Trial Island which is slated to be a free unlimited time trial of the game limited to level 10 and 1 area. It's planned release is rumored August.

If you don't want to wait for that I do have more 10day Trial Keys available for you to use and check out the entire game. The Full Game itself is rather cheap to buy right now. Amazon has plain copies "New" for under $20 and Collectors Editions for $30 which is almost 1/3 of its released cost. The montly is still $15.

If you wanted to take a look at Vanguard now is the time. The recent 3 game updates has drastically improved the game's performance and many new features have been added. Vanguard is about to hit the Beginning of its Prime time with the release of GU6 I think and if you wanted to check it out now would be a good time to do it. There are talks of a expansion next year and 2 more Raid Dungeons this year. The next Game update is to included all new character models and Gallons, and a unique take on fishing.

As a guild we are about to begin raiding as soon as we fill in some needed classes with recruits. The guild has plenty of low level members on all day so you won't be alone for sure. We also have all 3 Guild Trophies which give you bonues in all 3 Spheres of the game (Crafting, Diplomacy, and Adventuring) and we are about to purchase our Guild Hall.

For those who want to know a relative comparision in gameplay, think EQ but with quests, less grind, huge world (relative to the first 3 expansions of EQ), and different paths to enjoy the game. No instances, lots of grouping, Mounts at level 10, simple travel options, awesome looking dungeons, and plently of content to keep you so busy that there is no way your could do more then 1/3 of it on one character leveling normally.

Just PM me if you want a key!

If you already tried the Game you have till July 31st to come back and try it for Free!

"I play hockey and I fornicate, 'cause those are the two most fun things to do in cold weather." -'Skank' Marden:Mystery, Alaska
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arisen Forum Index -> Public Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: