Arisen

HomeHome   HomeAP List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Its been a hell of a ride...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thexclash
Registered Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: Its been a hell of a ride... Reply with quote

So its been one hell of a ride waiting for the dark knight and now the days are finally here, the finish line is in sight, the light at the end of the tunnel. From over a year and a half ago i started my crazy journey on the dark knight viral train. It started with submitting your email in order to remove pixels to uncover the jokers face under harvey dents campaign ad. The face was amazing, the perfect joker from what i could tell. Then came more hidden messages and little games here and there with bootleg pics leaking out all over. It was crazy and it all led up to december.

December came and the first trailer was shown. Everyone who was anyone following the dark knight saw the bootleg, drooling over my first look at ledger as the joker. Finally the offical version was released and i watched it about a million times, analyzing every shot.

Then more viral games, and a few more trailers. Then floods of pictures of two face and joker and batman. Tons of tv spots, released 30sec to a minute clips from the movie and then finally the last game. Kickingandscreening. After all the months of following the online rage, it came down to free tickets to the first screening of The Dark Knight.

And now, Ladies and Gentlemen, with only a few more hours untill the first screening of The Dark Knight is shown on friday morning at 12:01am, I am here to say that it has been a hell of a ride. I know that when I leave the theatre after the movie is over, i am not ashamed to say that I will cry tears of joy.

I.....CAN.....NOT.....WAIT.....ANY.....LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

R.I.P Heath Ledger, that oscar is all yours
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arisen Forum Index -> The Dumpster All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: