Arisen

HomeHome   HomeAP List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Something Disturbing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Basilor
Council Elder

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Something Disturbing Reply with quote

Well, noticed one of my spells seemed off on Altaholic so double checked it against my spell book and sure enough was not max rank on my action bars.

So, switched to Nerfer and was SHOCKED to discover that around 70-80% of the spells on my action bars were not max rank. I thought I usually checked, or assumed they auto updated when learned. So I went through each spell and compared them, for both specs he uses. Am about to do the same for Arlenia.

Some examples, fel armor rank 3 instead of 4. CoA 9 instead of 10. Shadowbolt 10 instead of 13. While I do feel like a total noob, I am sure there are some of you that assumed the same thing. You might want to double check. I thought CoD seemed kinda weak, well I had rank 2 instead of 3 etc etc.

Wierd, seems so far to be limited to Altaholic and Nerfer, all of Arlenia's are current, as are Zandt's.
Aily
The Angry

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is indeed strange, they're supposed to auto-update now. I guess I better check everyone then just in case.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Wilibus
Registered Member

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roll a warrior, they can't even cast lower ranks of their abilities.

Beldarp
Registered Member

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i noticed the same thing a few days ago, prior to the patch on my pally. all my ret spells were like 1 rank behind. and they were not updated after 70, so it makes no sense.

"Since probability is multiplicative and multiplication is commutative whether the guaranteed event (1.0) or the random event (0.x) happens first it is irrelevant and you can't say either is better or worse. " -Wilibus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arisen Forum Index -> Public Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: