Arisen

HomeHome   HomeAP List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good sarcasm post about Warriors

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cellen
Registered Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Good sarcasm post about Warriors Reply with quote

With yesterday's patch the Warriors are universally crying "nerf," and here's one great post I just saw:

Quote:
Dear Blizzard,

Having read the threads on this forum for the past hour, I think I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that you must give me supreme power over the design of your game. From the 30 posts about first aid being "nerfed", to the countless "warriors got nerfed, why?" posts, to the "I was killed by a pally, why do you hate me" classics, it is clear that you cannot be in control of your own design any longer. All of these posts clearly know whats wrong with the game, and also how to fix them, so if you give me the power to implement these changes, I can make everyone happy. Here's what I will do once you relinquish design power to me:

1)Warriors will have unlimited rage.
2)Warriors will never miss.
3)First Aid will work in any situation, and will always fully heal the user. There will be no cool down.
4)Paladins will automatically die upon log in, and every thirty seconds thereafter. They have 3 lives anyway, so it's only fair.
5) Sap will now be an instant kill.
6)Shamans will not be allowed to equip themselves any longer.
7)Rogues will be required to send a message to anyone they will be attacking in the next five minutes. They must include in the message what direction they will be approaching from, how much health they have, and what abilities they plan on using during the fight.
8)Warriors will also receive a second rage bar, because the unlimited first rage bar will not be enough.
9)Classes with free mounts will have to pay 5 gold to use any other form of transportation.

Please Blizzard, do this for the sake of your game. If you allow me to implement these changes, then you and I will be spared from all these multiple threads clearly stating what is horribly wrong with this game we all obsessively play. Everyone will be happy, no one will complain, and the Horde and Alliance will finally have eternal peace between their factions.

Thank you, and I await the transfer of power,
Drummag

These pop up from time to time, with varying levels of wit. I thought this was one of the better ones. Smile
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=393146&p=1&tmp=1#post393146
Kishan
Registered Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but but but... what happens when a warrior fights another warrior?!
Zooruel
Registered Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kishan wrote:
but but but... what happens when a warrior fights another warrior?!

Easy, the one with the most starting rage wins...
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what it was like for the first guy who ever used sarcasm.

Guy: "Hey how is your soup? Is it warm enough?"

Sarcastic guy: "Oh its plenty warm, alright!"

Guy: "Great!"

Sarcastic guy:"I was just joking, it's cold as ice!"

Guy: "Then why did you say it was warm?"

Sarcastic guy:"I..I..I dont know,..I was being something!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arisen Forum Index -> Public Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: