Arisen

HomeHome   HomeAP List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Testing the game out to see if I will come back

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fredrich
Vanguard Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:41 pm    Post subject: Testing the game out to see if I will come back Reply with quote

As the subject line says. So far four days in and its enjoyable enough that I've kept at it. I enjoy the nostalgia, but also seeing the new changes that have been implemented. Its been about 11 years since I played WoW so there is plenty to see. The only potential complaint is how easy the game seems, but so far I am mostly soloing and started a toon at level 1, so the game is likely to be like this until higher levels. I did a few of the lower level dungeons and the group pretty much steamrolled everything.

One of the really cool changes the game has now is that from around level 20 (maybe sooner) to 60 anyone can group with anyone else in regular zones or dungeons, as the game scales itself to the player, not the group. So a lvl 20 would fight a lvl 20 mob and a lvl 60 would fight a lvl 60 mob. Not sure how the game does the mobs hp or whatever, but it seems to work well.

Toons: Fredrich, Maec, Maecenas, Astridemus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arisen Forum Index -> Public Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: