Arisen

HomeHome   HomeAP List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Everquest I - New Server

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pasanine
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Everquest I - New Server Reply with quote

So SOE has decided to launch another progression server with expansions being unlocked based on a grace period after content defeat with 60-90 days being the time for each expansion. This means Classic for the first 60 days then Kunark for another 60-90 Days...

They have also stated that things like OOC regen won't be enabled till that expansion comes live, including items and tradeskills. They have not said anything about revamped zones yet

Launch Feb 15th, my birthday..

I'd like to know if anyone currently has an Station pass or active eq account that would be willing to log into this new server to help form a guild if it is true classic with a 6 person min waiting for GM approval.

PM me thanks..

Link to the News Faq http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/news_article.vm?id=52155

"I play hockey and I fornicate, 'cause those are the two most fun things to do in cold weather." -'Skank' Marden:Mystery, Alaska
Ylvelill
WoW Guild Leader

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feb birthdays are the best! Mine is 22nd Smile
Peppwyl
Vanguard Officer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got an e-mail saying that my Account got re-activated from the 10th to the 21st so I'll probably be playing a bit. But I really don't think I could level up a character on a new server in 11 days, but we'll see.
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya Pep!

Seems they are Doing a free play for all eq1 accounts so that people can try the new progression server. Also eq2 SoV expansion is due to release at the end. I plan to grind away on the server till I get bored or hooked.

Check out www.cursedbrotherhood.com too for updates on the eq2 guild and see who is still lurking around.

"I play hockey and I fornicate, 'cause those are the two most fun things to do in cold weather." -'Skank' Marden:Mystery, Alaska
Peppwyl
Vanguard Officer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet! I was playing for a bit today in the Bastion of Thunder, I got a level and an AA in about an hour. But I was amazed at how much I had forgotten, and how shitty my gear was compared to the people in my group, but I guess it's to be expected.

Once they roll out the new server I'll log in and join you, if I get my basement done and appease my wife, I may even be able to come back and play for a while, I would love to do the Hate break in's and even go after vox.
Vanguard Officer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody playin this still, i recently started on the fippy server, name is Sazz
Pasanine
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I formed the Cursed Brotherhood guild on Vulak but only a few people still log in guildwise..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arisen Forum Index -> Public Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: