Arisen

HomeHome   HomeAP List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old EQ GM log
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pasanine
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Old EQ GM log Reply with quote

heh, talking about Guilds in Vanguard KSing brought back some memories... here is a log from Jukas talking to a GM about our race with another raid for Emp.

From what I remember we pulled blood, had first hit on him and I think we killed him (got xp) but let the corpse rot so that we could engage Emp with first hit also. Seems however the GM didn't like that explaination. Funny, I don't remember saying anything to any of the other raid members other then the one about "talk to your officers"... we had a strict no talking/shouting/ooc policy while racing.

Be afraid Vanguard:Arisen... this is how I like to roll Twisted Evil

Quote:
[14:13:35] Olihin tells you, 'Greetings. You are an officer of CB? '
[14:13:41] You told Olihin, 'I am'
[14:13:54] Olihin tells you, 'Great. I will need to speak to you about Ssra '
[14:14:35] You told olihin, 'Ok'
[14:18:03] Olihin tells you, 'Just to make sure I have your attention. You are officer of Cursed Brotherhood right? '
[14:18:16] You told Olihin, 'Yup.'
[14:19:28] Olihin tells you, 'I need to have you tell me what happened. I may need to summon you to a group soon. '
[14:19:52] You told Olihin, 'I'm gruped atm.'
[14:21:34] Olihin tells you, 'do you know what time your GL may log in? otherwise I need to have a decision making officer to be speaking to me please. '
[14:22:02] You told Olihin, 'I would love to give you a definate time, but the best I can do is approximate. I'm happy to talk to you via tells.'
[14:23:44] Olihin tells you, 'Just to make sure you understand how serious this is. I am heavely leaning on a Guild Warning and possible further disciplinary actions against what I have been petitoined and /reported and soon emailed about Ssra. '
[14:24:14] You told Olihin, 'What is it you would like me to tell you Sir?'
[14:26:01] You told Olihin, 'I will be more than happy to answer any of your questions that I can'
[14:26:09] Olihin tells you, 'I need to have you tell me you version of the encounter last night. As far as I know, and from reports. Your GL decided to ignore the PnP and leapfrog the already engaged members on Raid 1. then kill the Emperor ( already locked by Raid 1 killing BG ) and loot items and destroy rifts. '
[14:26:47] You told Olihin, 'Actually sir, Emp nor blood was engaged. I will be happy to tell you what happened, please be aware long periods of silence are simply me typing'
[14:27:17] Olihin tells you, 'From my understanding SA and BS killed BG. '
[14:29:10] You told Olihin, 'Our scouts told us emp was up. The call was made to get to SSRA, at which point we formed up and plowed to the insig area. At which time SA/BS were at the portal. They clicked up to prep, and so did we a few minutes after. We entered our corners and assigned CC roles. When the call was made to tag blood, he agro'd. our CC did their job, and we killed blood. When emp came alive, he agro'd, our MT got agro, and had it stolen by a SA pally.. we engaged and killed. The corpse was griefed '
[14:29:22] You told Olihin, 'by SA/BS people who didn't loot, but kept it locked almost to rotting.'
[14:32:01] Olihin tells you, 'so you are telling me all 3 guilds engaged the golem at once? '
[14:32:46] You told Olihin, 'SA/BS were there together. The guilds were mixing in the CC and Blood corner. Our raid leader said to tag blood because CC ws set, and a second later blood agro'd.'
[14:35:40] Olihin tells you, 'From my understand at this time. All 3 guilds. 2 vs 1 engagaged Blood. the SA/BS combo won the kill on that. then all of you engaged again vs the Emp and your guild won that fight. '
[14:37:20] You told Olihin, 'Did they happen to mention how they tried to ae trans us out, and they kept trying to open trades with our casters/'
[14:38:01] Olihin tells you, 'I am getting the same from then about your members.. it seems everyone was trying to LD . Stop Cast. etc.. on everyone. '
[14:38:20] You told Olihin, 'I instructed my guild to not accept a trans, and to turn trades off'
[14:38:41] You told Olihin, 'If anyone from my guild tried to initate a trade they did it on their own accord.'
[14:38:59] Olihin tells you, 'everyone seems to do it on their own accord dont you think? '
[14:39:19] You told Olihin, 'I would hope none of my guildmates would do that. I'd like to think we all know better.'
[14:39:56] Olihin tells you, 'Well. those that do not. have your guild tag as well and in such cases. its a guild disruption not individual'
[14:40:22] You told Olihin, 'Do you have any hard evidence of wrongdoing on CB's part?'
[14:41:42] Olihin tells you, '"hard evidence" perfect time to use when you question your members actions. and no. just like you dont have any for me. I do have one report of someone shouting do not take TLs. '
[14:42:02] You told Olihin, 'That was our member telling our guild not to take their TL's.'
[14:43:11] Olihin tells you, 'Anyone in your guild have logs that show your guild getting the Golem kill? '
[14:43:46] You told Olihin, 'Correct me if I'm wrong sir, but I've always been told logs aren't acceptable as they can be documented., and that only /reports are acceptable'
[14:44:18] Olihin tells you, 'At this time. I am getting that all was a DPS fight to win the trigger Kill. The Golem was slain and at that point whomever did not get the golem kill should have left. '
[14:44:48] You told Olihin, 'from my understanding sir, first to agro is entitled to the cycle. We agro'd they ks'd us.'
[14:45:39] Olihin tells you, 'Your understanding is correct in cases where you or them can prove that you got first agro. Easier for people to show who killed it. and from what im being told Your guild did not'
[14:47:05] You told Olihin, 'if you're familiar with the emp fight you know that blood shouldn't be killed until CC is locked down. When we pulled it, they engaged, while we were locking down CC. So they ks'd blood because we were not fully dpsing him yet. I don't see how they can be entitled to emp at that point based on the soe policies'
[14:48:37] Olihin tells you, 'The policies will support the kill that then triggers the ability to engage Emp. The same can be said about they locking Emp and why you got the kill since they had to lock the NPCs. '
[14:49:01] You told Olihin, 'They didn't lock CC, we did. We got the kill on emp even though they tried to KS'
[14:50:15] Olihin tells you, 'So in this case, your guild should not have gone past the Golem engagement. Your leader was reported saying he did not honor the Alliance of BS and SA as an attempt. He also said that if he only saw BS he would have let them take the shot, but since they got help, he felt the NPC was up for grabs. '
[14:51:16] You told Olihin, 'based on our understanding of the pnp we did nothing wrong. we engaged blood and they out dps'd us while we were locking down CC. '
[14:51:27] You told Olihin, 'as for us letting BS have an attempt, that's another story.'
[14:51:37] Olihin tells you, 'The fact that your guild then looted emperor. and then destroyed all the rifts makes it even more clear that your Guild was there with ill intent. A clear violation of the PNP when it comes to engaging an NPC that will only be targetable with the death of a NPC that was not slain by your guild'
[14:52:07] You told Olihin, 'we only destoryed the rifts we didn't need'
[14:53:40] Olihin tells you, 'If you where there in good faith . and knowing how the event was contested. Allowing rifts to be looted by those in BS would have shown that your guild Leader was trying to follow the PnP and show good sportsmanship or at least save face after you ignoring the trigger rules. '
[14:53:57] You told Olihin, 'Where can I find these trigger rules published?'
[14:56:23] You told Olihin, 'My understanding for these types of spawns, and it is shared among the other officers, is that whomever engages the trigger, is entitled to teh cycle. This is why we didn't pay attention to who got exp on blood and engaged emp. If there is another definition, I would appreciate being able to see where it is published on SoE's website'
[14:56:25] Olihin tells you, 'I understand guild competition and know the encounter is something that many will contest. as you are aware, the trigger rule is not written but the Game Masters have awarded Trigger encounters to the one that triggers it. In this case your guild did not. Without clear evidence that your guild engaged first and then your guild engaging Emp. I will need to take action against your guild. '
[14:57:50] You told Olihin, 'Do you have any clear evidence that we didn't engage blood and emp first?'
[14:58:23] Olihin tells you, 'You are not listening to what I have stated. '
[14:58:49] You told Olihin, 'how can I provide you the evidence you are looking for?'
[14:59:51] Olihin tells you, 'You cannot. and as such I am taking into evidence from my loot logs the guild that looted the Golem and as such recieved the kill shot and was able to open the Encounter towards the Emperor. '
[15:00:38] You told Olihin, 'let me be sure I am understanding you crystal clear. You are saying that had SA/BS pulled emp, and we simply out dps'd them and did 51&PCT; of the damage to Blood, that we would be entitled to the encounter?'
[15:01:19] You told Olihin, 'Also, you said loot logs, do they show which raid got the exp? We routinely do not deal with blood loot when he dies, and deal with it after emp'
[15:04:47] You told olihin, 'are you still there sir?'
[15:05:38] Olihin tells you, 'I am finishing up with SA and BS before I tell you what I am going to do about your issue. '
[15:05:55] You told Olihin, 'I need clarification on my two questions please.'
[15:06:18] Olihin tells you, 'please repeat. I have many tells from the other two guilds that I have to sift thru.'
[15:06:36] You told Olihin, 'let me be sure I am understanding you crystal clear. You are saying that had SA/BS pulled emp, and we simply out dps'd them and did 51&PCT; of the damage to Blood, that we would be entitled to the encounter?'
[15:06:44] You told Olihin, 'Also, you said loot logs, do they show which raid got the exp? We routinely do not deal with blood loot when he dies, and deal with it after emp'
[15:10:01] Olihin tells you, 'In responce to your first question. Please make sure you are asking it correctly. If they pulling the Emp that means that they have killed the Golem. If you mean that if they pulling the Golem and you engage after and kill. 20&PCT; of the cases, someone has the /report to show agro and 40&PCT; will be clear cut on whom got agro. the rest of the time it happens like you the other 40&PCT; of the time All parties claim to have gotten agro. but no one is sure. or has proof. '
[15:10:27] You told Olihin, 'How can a report show agro?'
[15:11:04] Olihin tells you, 'Those times. I then check for the group that got the kill. my logs do not show AGRO. they do show who looted the items from the Golem. in this case not your guild. '
[15:11:12] You told Olihin, 'The question is if they pulled blood, and he was at 90&PCT; and we clicked in and did 51&PCT; of the damage while they were setting cc, we would be entitled to emp?'
[15:11:28] You told Olihin, 'Do your logs show who got the exp off blood?'
[15:12:31] Olihin tells you, 'They show who looted the item. In this case All 3 parties involved are not saying that Raid 1 person that looted the items was ninja looting. Clearly not hard to figure out '
[15:13:16] You told Olihin, 'As I explained, We *DO NOT CARE* about blood loot. We routinely do not deal with blood loot right away. That is why I am asking if your logs show who got the exp. Because it would have been very easy for them to wait for the timer to click down to it being an open loot corpse.'
[15:14:07] Olihin tells you, 'The second question I think was answered. and at this time with the logs and /reports of your GL showing he did not mean to honor the encounter. I must make decisions to make sure this type of problems are avoided. '
[15:14:53] You told Olihin, 'I would like clarification sir. I don't feel you answer the question. Do your logs show who got the exp? vI don't want my guild to be punished because we don't care about the blood loot. If you can only see who looted, then how can you determine that the corpse wasn't lootable by anyone, and thus determine who got the kill?'
[15:15:54] Olihin tells you, 'You are not staying with the point of the problem. The point is that your guild did not get the kill for Golem. Most guilds are not going to run and engage an NPC just because you do not honor Two Guilds working together. '
[15:16:22] You told Olihin, 'I am stayign with it. I am asking how you are determining who got it. If your logs show that their raid got the exp, I will accept that, but I am asking for that information'
[15:16:41] Olihin tells you, 'I believe I made that clear. The logs do not show who got the kill. and in an hour of conversation you have not said your group got the kill either but that your group "engaged first" . '
[15:17:06] You told Olihin, 'I can't be sure who got the kill, because I didn't bother to look. Will you accept log files showing who got the exp?'
[15:17:48] You told Olihin, 'I'm not trying to grief you Oli, I just want to be sure my guildmates don't get punished because we didn't deal with Blood's loot. If there is proof that we were in the wrong, then I will accept it.'
[15:18:10] Olihin tells you, 'and I have already told you that in this case given that I have 3 groups all with the same story pretty much up to the point where Emp is killed. '
[15:19:17] Olihin tells you, 'The concensus seems to be that Your guild is claiming they engaged first *only*....then I have 2 groups claiming they engaged first and logs show that they did loot the NPC that is the trigger for the Emperor. '
[15:19:58] You told Olihin, 'So basically because we didn't loot blood, we're goign to be punished, regardless that your logs don't show who got the exp?'
[15:21:10] Olihin tells you, 'Therefore, given that this is not a normal Emperor encounter. and by the /reports that your guild leader states he does not honor attempts made by guilds working together. I can safely assume that your guild should not have been there past the Golem and as such will be recieving a guild warning for disruption. and the items removed from the Emperor awards looted.'
[15:21:37] You told Olihin, 'You've got to be kidding me, so with no proof we get a warning?'
[15:22:25] Olihin tells you, 'I will bring up the report logs once again so I can be more specific on what was said. '
[15:22:59] You told Olihin, 'Are you going to warn the people who corpse camped? or mass tl'd or tried to grief us?'
[15:23:55] Olihin tells you, 'given that everyone seems to have been doing so. the only main disruption there was your guild present past the innitial NPC.'
[15:25:28] You told Olihin, 'Come on Oli.. You're giving us a warning and awarding them the encounter based on the fact that they looted the items and you can't even check your own logs for proof that they got the exp, or even how long the corpse had been sitting before they looted?'
[15:29:10] You told Olihin, '?'
[15:32:24] You told Olihin, 'Come on Oli.. You're giving us a warning and awarding them the encounter based on the fact that they looted the items and you can't even check your own logs for proof that they got the exp, or even how long the corpse had been sitting before they looted?'
[15:33:48] Olihin tells you, 'They not getting anything from me. They must attempt the encounter again. The problem is that your guild decided to engage on a NPC that was triggered by another group. '
[15:35:18] Olihin tells you, 'They recieved notification of my understanding of the events, from speaking to Kavis, Talc and you'
[15:35:31] You told Olihin, 'UI'm sorry I was zoning, please repeat'
[15:35:40] Olihin tells you, 'They recieved notification of my understanding of the events, from speaking to Kavis, Talc and you'
[15:35:56] You told Olihin, 'Who is They?'
[15:36:09] Olihin tells you, 'SA and BS'
[15:36:23] You told Olihin, 'So what does a guild warning mean? and what next?'
[15:38:06] Olihin tells you, 'My understanding was that 2 Raid group decided to engage the Blood Golem. Both Claimed to be doing CC. Both claimed to have slain the NPC but logs show the items being looted by SA/BS. ( * ) . '
[15:39:20] Olihin tells you, 'Next we have Emperor being engaged by 2 Raid groups. 1 that was not supposed to be there past the Golem since they lost the kill. What they should have done is let the first group attempt. if they fail then you engage. '
[15:39:33] You told Olihin, 'Oli, no disrespect, but unless your logs show either A) which raid got exp or B) a definitive time on the corpse. I can't side with your decision. Unless you can prove that their raid got the kill, or that the corpse hadn't been around long enough to be lootable by anyone, I don't see how you can honestly determine it was our fault. I understand that there are 3 guilds, but basically it's 2 raids, not 3 guilds here'
[15:39:57] Olihin tells you, '2 guilds working together = 1 raid . '
[15:40:31] You told Olihin, 'Exactlly. Can you understand what I'm saying oli? that just because we let the blood corpse rot to where others could loot, doesn't mean that they got the kill'
[15:41:53] You told Olihin, 'If the only evidence is that their raid looted items from blood, *without* your logs showing who got the kill, or how long the corpse had been ther when they looted, I find a warning HIGHLY inappropriate'
[15:42:38] Olihin tells you, 'Well the point is that you did not let the corpse rot. You did not get the kill and aside from all other ways you wish to negate that, the evidence I have that I can use is that your guild did not loot. '
[15:43:27] You told Olihin, 'Oli. I'm not saying we let it ROT. It only takes 3 minutes for a corpse to be lootable by ANYONE, regardless of who got the kill'
[15:43:55] You told Olihin, 'From what you are telling me, your logs only show them looting it, it doesn't show ANY hard proof WHO got the exp on blood'
[15:44:45] Olihin tells you, 'Regardless of how you killed before. Your guild decided to go and loot the items from Emperor. and then destroy the rest of the items. Your leader was then asked by someone " Hey man, I cant really get passed this, did someone is BS piss you off of something. You seemed very civil on our boards, but KSing the Emp was kind of rude. Seems like there was some grudge acting there"'
[15:45:40] You told Olihin, 'You are taking what people SAY as evidence? is there any /reported evidence by Durich or any officer saying we're ksing or c**kblocking?'
[15:46:21] Olihin tells you, 'I am looking at reports. I cant type that fast or cut and paste. sorry'
[15:46:33] You told Olihin, 'I have time.'
[15:46:43] Olihin tells you, 'Durich then responded with " Your leadership knows the answer if they dont then they need to talk to me."'
[15:46:52] Olihin tells you, 'to which I have another report....'
[15:49:28] Olihin tells you, 'Durich tells Kenben " I recommend that you as a guild kill emp, I respect guilds I dont respect coattail rider"'
[15:49:51] Olihin tells you, '/r "so you Ksed us?"'
[15:49:59] You told Olihin, 'So what's wrong with that? That's not proof that we didn't anything wrong. We've given BS a clean attempt at emp before, and they wiped.'
[15:50:10] Olihin tells you, '/r " No more like you all attemted to KS us"'
[15:50:57] Olihin tells you, 'Durich responds " we had over half the CC, next time come with all BS and we will repect that..."'
[15:51:52] Olihin tells you, '/r whatever man. '
[15:52:03] You told Olihin, 'as we did in a previous occasion when they had a full raid there and THEY pulled blood. We let them have the cycle cleanly and they wiped to emp. This time WE pulled blood and they KS'd us'
[15:52:08] Olihin tells you, 'followed by other text that people where saying sorry etc etc. '
[15:54:00] You told Olihin, 'so far what you've sent me, is nothing evidence wise, it's just people being pissed.'
[15:54:24] Olihin tells you, 'I am sure that in the future you will ask your guild to /report as much as they can. I can only ask that your guild stop trying to think that guilds asking for help to move on is wrong and not respectable enough to not allow them a chance to the encounter.'
[15:54:42] You told Olihin, 'We have allowed them a chance at it.'
[15:54:44] Olihin tells you, 'The fact is, that all of you knew that with the help of SA , BS was going to win.'
[15:55:18] You told Olihin, 'and had they simply approached us to work out an agreement we would have given them more chances, but they've been nothing but rude and arrogant to us, and finally resorted to begging a TIME flagged guild for help'
[15:55:38] Olihin tells you, 'so your guild took it upon themselves to prevent that. to the point where your guild with ill intent contested everyone encounter and in the end won the kill of the main NPC '
[15:56:24] You told Olihin, 'Oli, you have given me zero proof that they got the blood kill, other than they looted items, at god knows what point. If they want to be mad that's fine, but I don't see that justifying a warning'
[15:57:53] You told Olihin, 'as for KNOWING they would have won, I can't know that for sure.. they had less than 45 total. I've seen emp wipe a 60 person raid.'
[15:58:33] Olihin tells you, 'that is their problem not something you should be concerned about how they advance. if they wish to be known as "coattail rider" by your guild. then so be it. Do not do what you did and then think that it is the best way to deal with a situation you dont like.'
[15:59:07] You told Olihin, 'if they want to coattail ride that's fine. But by the rules of the PNP, we didn't do anything wrong, we simply raced them for a contested target'
[16:00:58] Olihin tells you, 'Unfortunately I cannot sit and try to convince you to take a different approach to the situation. I can only prevent you from doing what was not correct the first time. '
[16:01:22] You told Olihin, 'Ok, so to be 100&PCT; clear? if we get the exp on blood we get emp?'
[16:02:36] Olihin tells you, 'If you engaged and kill the blood you have the right to attempt the Emperor. If you fail another guild can step in and engage, but that is the difference. Stepping back and allowing the guild to engage and attempt. '
[16:03:16] You told Olihin, 'That's not clear based on what happened last night. What you are saying is that regardless of who pulled blood, whichever raid gets the kill, is entitled to EMP. yes or No?'
[16:05:02] Olihin tells you, 'Follow the rules is what I am saying. If you want to go and kill the Golem each time he is up just to prevent someone else, then do so. But If I find that you are moving on others each time I will continue to warn your guild.'
[16:06:30] You told Olihin, 'We will continue to race fro emp as long as he is a target. I want in crystal clear terms to know how to stay within the guidelines of soe's policy on emp. You're ruling has told me that the raid that Kills blood regardless of who claims to have engatged, gets the kill. Yes or No?'
[16:08:26] You told Olihin, 'Yes or No sir? I want to be sure we adhear to your rules in the future.'
[16:08:39] Olihin tells you, 'You can go and kill the Golem all you like. Yes. unless I can see that you engaged first by /report. I will rule for the one that gets the kill.'
[16:08:51] You told Olihin, 'Thank you.'
[16:10:10] Olihin tells you, 'It is not that hard of an encounter. and it only shows lack of progress on your guild part if you feel the need to stop others from moving ahead. I suggest your guild move on and out of areas where this issues are a big problem. '
[16:10:32] You told Olihin, 'Thank you for your opinion. is there anything else you need me for tonight?'
[16:11:02] Olihin tells you, 'its fun to stop people from moving ahead. but if I find that you are not slaying the Emperor each time your kill the Golem I will consider that a disruption as well. '
[16:11:19] You told Olihin, 'We have never killed the golem without killing emp'
[16:11:26] You told Olihin, 'Is there anything else you need from me tonight Oli?'
[16:11:36] Olihin tells you, 'so yes. you can kill the Golem but if the Emperor is not dead . I will consider your guild being disruptive to gameplay. '
[16:11:53] Olihin tells you, 'Yes I need the items from Emperor last night deleted. '
[16:12:03] You told Olihin, 'I don't have them, so I cannot delete them.'
[16:12:21] You told Olihin, 'What if we kill the golem, but wipe to emp, did we still disrupt game play?'
[16:13:15] Olihin tells you, 'I assume if you fail to the Emp. if another guild is there they would then engage on him. '
[16:13:16] You told Olihin, 'lastly, Did we get a guild warning, and what does that mean?'
[16:14:02] Olihin tells you, 'and I know you dont have the item. but you know who does. I need to have you tell them to delete the items. unless you want me to remove them myself as a last un-cooperative atttempt on your part. '
[16:13:22] You told Olihin, 'I will pass along your message.'
[16:13:47] You told Olihin, 'And for the record, I have been nothing but cooperative with you, and I resent the implication that I was anything but.'
[16:14:32] You told Olihin, 'I need to know to inform the other officers. Did we get a guild warning, and if so what does that mean?'
[16:14:35] Olihin tells you, 'Guild Warning means I will put a noted on all your Officers and Leader stating you have been warned for disruption of an encounter and items removed. Future warnings are then followed by suspension and possible removal of your guild as a whole. That is not likely after the first warning in most cases. '
[16:14:58] You told Olihin, 'have we received a guild warning?'
[16:15:26] Olihin tells you, 'I have stated that you have already. '
[16:15:35] You told Olihin, 'Do I have any other warnings on my account?'
[16:15:37] Olihin tells you, 'I just have not noted your accounts yet'
[16:15:52] Olihin tells you, 'I have not checked for individual instances. '
[16:16:04] You told Olihin, 'would you mind?'
[16:16:36] Olihin tells you, 'I will once I get to your account note. first I must remove the items '
[16:17:08] You told Olihin, 'Uhm, if you are goign to remove the items, then wjhy did you ask me to have the members do it?'
[16:17:14] Olihin tells you, 'then I will warn the officers and leader accounts. and hope this is the last we deal with such issues'
[16:17:36] Olihin tells you, 'I asked but you dont seem to have told me they are deleted. '
[16:18:00] You told Olihin, 'several of them aren't on, how can I ask someone offline to delete an item?'
[16:18:55] Olihin tells you, 'I failed to see the tell where you told me who and what they got for me to check offline. and even the tell informing me that you had told them and so an so had deleted X item.'
[16:19:13] You told Olihin, 'Sorry, I must have sent it to someone else. I've been juggling tells same as you have'
[16:19:38] You told Olihin, 'I will send each member a tell or private message requesting they delete the item.'
[16:20:35] Olihin tells you, 'Thank you. for your representation of CB. I think you have done great job in your appointed office. '
[16:20:59] Olihin tells you, 'I will give you the account warning log once I get to your issue. '
[16:21:01] You told Olihin, 'Please do let me know if I have any warnings on my account other than this incident. I would appreciate it greatly'
[16:21:14] You told Olihin, 'np, take your time.'
[16:31:05] You told olihin, 'Oh, and Durich want sthe surname "The Petitioned"

By the time I was done with EQ I had 3 warnings on my account, this was one of them. I got another warning (just me) for some ranger in our guild training so guild in BoS... And another for a race to some NPC where we were accused of training the other guild (everyone was training the portal lolz)

"I play hockey and I fornicate, 'cause those are the two most fun things to do in cold weather." -'Skank' Marden:Mystery, Alaska
bowynn
Registered Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just affirms the belief that almost all GMs are fuckin retards, no joke. There was absolutely no proof there to warrant a warning. You actually cracked me up on that one.

Thorzek wrote:
Quote:
Haha I'm such a tool.
Okapi
Registered Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but you should have seen how long we held onto the "Olihin hates CB" grudge. It was pretty much a known serverwide fact.

Bowynn wrote:
Okapi has it exactly right
Pyros

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol a 2.5 hour argument....i can't believe we lost other than we were generally despised
Pasanine
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[16:10:10] Olihin tells you, 'It is not that hard of an encounter. and it only shows lack of progress on your guild part if you feel the need to stop others from moving ahead. I suggest your guild move on and out of areas where this issues are a big problem. '

That line kinda pissed me off back then and is what turn me into a GM hater.. First off it wasn't lack of progress... Vex Thal was designed as a 1 Guild zone and the fact that for a guild to reach Vex Thal you had to key an entire guild (i.e months of farming) then kill Emp for a part only said to me that we had put a ton of work into it. Granted we could have been in Planes of Power and finding no named up too! so Vex Thal was our home for a few months while we geared up and moved into PoP.

Next BS never approched me after thier wipe and asked if they could maybe work out a rotation. If they had done that then I knew they would be open to working out a rotation in Vex Thal.. they never did and thus showed that once they were keyed we were going to have the same issues in VT. SA couldn't belive that some weak guild like CB would dare engage a mob over them (even if there was only 15 of them there).

Heh good times..

"I play hockey and I fornicate, 'cause those are the two most fun things to do in cold weather." -'Skank' Marden:Mystery, Alaska
Ylvelill
WoW Guild Leader

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I left EQ with a ninja looting warning....

My bot rogue looted an item for my druid... off the emp actually.
Boze
Registered Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I left EQ and my chanter had one warning. For being to damn sexy!

Actually, I wish I knew to ask. Would love to have known.
Registered Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had 2 warnings for verbal abuse. Go figure.

Bowynn wrote:
Okapi has it exactly right
Zarithar Savageclaw
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually miss that kind of drama... Laughing

That's one casualty of WoW being so damn huge.
Gkar
Registered Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zarithar Savageclaw wrote:
I actually miss that kind of drama... Laughing

That's one casualty of WoW being so damn huge.

I miss the racing and drama as well...

eq2 has locked encounters upon aggroing, there is still racing for contested mobs well not much on my server due to the fact the top 2 guilds have them locked down and raid literally 24/7.

been trying to convince my guild to start trying to do contesteds but raid leader and guild leader dont want anything to do with thim Sad
Everquest Next Landmark - Gkar
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
anomalee
Registered Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, Olihin. What an asshole he was.

He had a mention in Rasun's little movie:

It still makes me laugh.
Gkar
Registered Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to bad everyone doesnt have there accounts Sad would be nice for a one night off VT/ssra fun
Everquest Next Landmark - Gkar
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jukas
Registered Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I remember why I actually used to like that game. Nothing since has matched the rush of racing for a highly constested mob. The sole fact that BS had their pocket GM stalk us for months reminds me how much we really were feared.

I'll have to see if I can dig up the logs of Oli telling us we had to leave CoD or get a warning when we were racing for Bertox.
kanuuan
Registered Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woooo, good times. Man I hated that GM for those actions. Remember the picture links I showed you Jukas? One ugly fooker to boot. And as far as progression it seems he hindered us more than our actual ability did during lower PoP runs.
Geminias
Registered Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all I just wanted to say hello to all my old friends and this seemed like the perfect post to do it on even though its a tad old.

Btw, that movie brings back a lot of memories.

And omg Oli was so annoying. I remember when we zoned directly into bertox event from CoD and we were already mobilized for the event. I believe it was CoS that was getting ready to do the event and they were still trying to prep.

If its one thing i can say about CB it is this, in that guild we moved so fast that it was impossible for people to beat us in a race.

Best part of eq for me was constantly blocking emp for close to 4 months as i recall.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arisen Forum Index -> Public Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: