Arisen

HomeHome   HomeAP List   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

masin on the move

View previous topic :: View next topic  
masin
Registered Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: masin on the move Reply with quote

Hey brothers and sisters was new Masin is on the move again I was just in chicago for a week and now im on my way back to germany shortly after that we'll be shippy out to do our part in the war I hope to be seeing yall if not in game then on here every now and again while im in the sandbox , peace concour all leave none alive! rule the cyber world CB live on !!! Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Shogung
Registered Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have a safe trip Smile
http://biblioklik.free.fr/abandonwares/MI1&2/MI1/captures/grog02.jpg
http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs38/f/2008/332/9/4/Schnitzel_the_ballerina_by_Cherry_Chowder.gif
http://llamabutchers.mu.nu/archives/Jedi%20Squirrels.jpg
Kishan
Registered Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stay safe! Too bad I didn't know you were in Chicago, we could have gotten together for a drink or something.
Kush
Registered Member

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stay safe brother. /em satinna salutes
masin
Registered Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey peeps im back till the 28 in the states man its wierd here lol im online and gaming again been on my toon Jbear 50 rog if yall wana drop me a hooah Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
masin
Registered Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam an eve or walking around one day eve say i feel dirty im going to take a bath she walks or to the river and as she begins to bathe lord yells down no no she replys what lord he say great now i'll never get that smell out of the fish Laughing Twisted Evil
masin
Registered Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats up guys sam ole stuff here still aint getting any play time as of yet still no work on when their going to hok us up with net lines for our tents , they haven't figured out a way to limit access and shut it dowwhen they need to so they won't let us have it we already looked into having it hooked up and we all agreed to pay fo the sattilite and the hook fees as well as the month bill but yet they still got their thumds up their azzes hopefully we'll be able to get hooked before the deployment is over i have it right here all i have to do is click on it to open it up but if i do the Dam computer police get ya its fukd up , well have a few people in the unit that as play have 70lvl toons , we all been itching to play like good little blizzard crack whores we are Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arisen Forum Index -> Public Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: